Born in 1966 in Martigny. Joint Swiss and Italian citizenship. 1981 Begins filmmaking. 1984-89 Collaboration with regional television Canal 9. 1991 Award from the Académie Carat in Paris. Works independently as scriptwriter and theatre director. 2001 Awarded Swiss Film Prize, Best Fiction Film for “Azzurro”.
- 1987 Le tueur de midi (short film)
- 1989 Video ergo sum (short film)
- 1992 Michu (short film)
- 1993 Grossesse nerveuse (fiction)
- 2000 Azzurro (fiction)
- 2006 Pas de panique (fiction)
- 2008 Marcello Marcello (fiction)