Mirjam von Arx
Born in 1966 in Weinfelden. Attended the Ringier Journalism School. 1991-94 Freelance journalist in New York. 1994-95 Works as arts editor for “10 vor 10” Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen (SRF), thereafter as correspondent for Swiss television in the USA and London and as independent director. 2002 Founding of ican films gmbh.
- 1996 Tunnelmenschen (co-director, documentary)
- 1997 Shooting Stars (documentary)
- 2003 Abxang (documentary)
- 2005 Building The Gherkin (documentary)
- 2010 Seed Warriors (co-director, documentary)
- 2012 Virgin Tales (documentary)