Animation, 9 min.
by Anete Melece
Switzerland, August 2016
Anton’s head is bursting with thoughts. The gardener is seething with anger: who has trampled her flower beds? In the park Anton is looking for someone to play chess with. For someone who plays a better game than his dog. The gardner is looking for a mysterious vandal who has lost a yellow boot. But perhaps they are both looking for the same thing?
Open / CloseCredits
World Premiere: August 2016
Original Version: Without dialogue, colour, DCP, 9 min.
Sound Editing: Peter Bräker
Sound Design: Peter Bräker
Rerecording Sound Mix: Peter Bräker, Jacques Kieffer
Music: Ephrem Lüchinger
Animation: Stefan Holaus, Anete Melece
Compositing: Stefan Holaus
Characters by: Anete Melece
Techniques: 2D Computer animation, Drawing on paper, Cutout animation
Open / CloseCast
Open / CloseAwards (a selection)
- Genève, Bundesamt für Kultur, Swiss Film Award, Best Animation Film 2017 (Nomination)
- Solothurn, Solothurner Filmtage, Prix du Public SSA/Suissimage - 1er Prix 2017
- Baden, Fantoche, High Swiss Risk Award (Swiss Competition) 2016
- Baden, Fantoche, Publikumspreis (Swiss Competition) 2016
- Bristol, Encounters Short Film and Animation Festival, Animated Grand Prix Award 2016 2016
- Brooklyn, Cartoon Brew, Special Mention 2016
- Novi Beograd, International Animated Film Festival Belgrade, Special Mention/Diploma 2016